The GloQube® is a compact, easy-to-use glow discharge system primarily used for the hydrophilisation (wetting) of TEM support films and grids. Other applications include surface modifications, for example for enhancing polymer bonding.
The GloQube® is available in two formats. The GloQube-D has two independent vacuum chambers: a clean chamber for applications requiring hydrophobic/hydrophilic conversion and a vapour chamber designed for hydrophilic/hydrophobic (negative or positive) conversions. The GloQube-S has a single clean chamber.
- Dual or single chamber
- Hydrophilic/hydrophobic and negative/positive modes
- Fully automatic, short process times
- Intuitive touch screen control
- Safe vapour delivery using septum-sealed vials
- Automatic valving between chambers to prevent cross-contamination
- Quick and easy sample loading
- Controlled venting to prevent sample disturbance
- Three-year warranty and specialist support