ETS MHI series Incline Impact Testers are used to simulate the handling of crates, palletized loads, and rail car carriers. Several sizes are available for testing palletized loads and single products up to 500kg. A complete line of impact recording instrumentation will provide you with the qualitative results and documentation required to verify the performance of your product or packaged system.
- Max. specimen weight: 100 to 500kg
- Max. impact distance: 2000 to 2300mm
- Max. impact velocity 2.5 to 2.7m/s
- Imapct table size (LxW): 1200x1500mm to 1600x2000mm
- Sliding table size (LxW): 1100x1100mm to 1500x1500mm
- Max. specimen size (LxWxH) 1200x6800x1700mm to 1600x7300x2100mm