Mechanical shock testing replicates events that are encountered regularly during the day to day operation of equipment or products. Shocks can be generated in day to day general handling or shocks by in service applications such as underwater explosions or high speed motion in extreme cases. Shocks are generally characterized by their short duration and sudden occurrence. ETS can characterize the shock levels of a product using shock response spectrums (SRS). Well, the shock test is a dynamic parameter used to represent the in service life of components.
- Table size: 400x400mm to 1200x1200mm
- Max. pecimen weight: 50 to 300kg
- Max. SRS (Q=10): 50.000 to 120.000 m/s2
- Response spectrum: 50 – 5000Hz
- Max. duration of effective wave: ≤25ms (adjustable)