This year j.j bos b.v. is proud to announce a new cooperation with VSPARTICLE.
VSPARTICLE is a spin-up from Delft University located in the Netherlands. They manufacture desktop aerosol generators which produce inorganic nanoparticles in the region of 0-20nm. Those generators are based on the spark ablation technology. Those generators enable a high degree of control over purity, particle size, and particle composition. It is a cost effective and flexible way of producing nanoparticles for research applications.
Please discover the VSP Generator One (VSP-G1).
- inorganic nanoparticles production
- size : from a single atom to 20nm
- concentration : 108 – 1011 particles/cm3
The supported electrode materials are (non-exhaustive list):
- Noble metals: Pt, Au, Ag, Pd…
- Other: Cu, Al, Fe, Mg, Ti…
- Alloys: Inox, Cu-Ni, Cr-Co….
- Various oxides and doped materials: upon request
For more details please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +31-182-619 333